- When you right click on an icon half the time the pop up doesn't show up but the options do as text in the corner - VERY ANNOYING!
- When you delete an icon it deletes the app from the Chromebook unless you work around it by when the Chromebook asks if you want to delete it (NOT the extension) press the little x
- When you work around it like above it later pops right back up again!
- Don't auto-add icons that we have to waste time deleting
- Doesn't sync like Momentum so if you restart or sign in on a different computer you just lost your stuff
- Default background is gloomy
- Random name on top for weather widget
- Have to go into another window for settings instead of just on the new tab
- Needs options to disable things like Recently Closed or any parts deemed unnecessary
This is basically just a rage for me. I don't know how my friends put up with this.
Customer support service by UserEcho